The safety of people — clients, employees & their families, partners, suppliers and stakeholders — is our No. 1 priority. We have instituted the following policies and procedures related to the Coronavirus:
- All business travel by Darling Solutions employees has been suspended in accordance with the Government advice.
- Darling Solutions has moved to a 100% remote working model and we are using virtual technology to stay connected.
- Darling Solutions offices are closed until further notice.
- Darling Solutions events and meetings will be conducted online until further notice.
- In accordance with best-practice social distancing protocols, Darling Solutions staff are not currently permitted to visit client sites. Any exceptions to this policy for critical service activity, in locations where government authorities permit travel and client site access, must be pre-authorised by the Darling Solutions access control board.
Darling Solutions is committed to the ongoing support of our clients, partners and staff during this challenging time.